Our client is a reputable international financial services firm looking to hire a Learning Project Manager.
- Location: Flexible
- Reports To: Director Business Management
The role requires to ensure the Workplace & Personal Financial Health (WPFH) Operations business of the firm has a learning centric culture focussed on providing an excellent client experience. The successful candidate will work closely with the Global L&D function to ensure there is clear alignment and connection between all learning programmes from Early Careers through to Senior Leadership focusing on building the cultural shift toward a client centric model required within the business.
The primary objective of the role is to define, create and deliver training programmes to meet the specific needs of the WPFH Operations business with a focus on the best use of technology to enhance the learning experience. The candidate will deliver scale and efficiency through alignment of technology platforms and external suppliers. They will own both budget and delivery responsibility of these strategies for WPFH Operations ensuring appropriate measurement of all programmes of work delivering return on investment and achievement of agreed results and outcomes
- Identify key areas of focus to drive a learning and client centric culture within WPFH Operations
- Definition, creation and delivery of relevant training programme
- Work with stakeholders to minimise resistance and maximise impact and efficiency of learning programme
- Ensure budgets and schedules meet corporate requirements
- Continually review breadth of learning programmes within WPFH Operations to ensure they are meeting the needs of the business and delivering the outcomes required
- Work with stakeholders in WPFH and global L&D to identify delivery methods and standards for local WPFH programme
- Actively and consistently links learning to building a customer centric culture across the WPFH Operations business area
- Maximising the use of the Apprenticeship Levy within WPFH Operations driving efficient learnin opportunities
- Strong relationship development and management skills across differing levels of seniority
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to devise and communicate an effective training programme strategy
- Experience of managing projects effectively controlling costs to budgets and delivery timelines
- Ability to deliver within tight deadlines
- Team player with ability to work in a team of teams environment
- Good attention to detail
- Experience of delivering cross business projects
- Experience of creating and overseeing learning & development initiatives preferred
We are ideally looking for candidates coming from financial services or professional services environment.
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Kirstin Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Reference : KH16249
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.