Our client is a leading financial services company looking to hire a Learning System Manager for their London office.
- London Based
The Learning System Manager will play a key role in managing all global learning systems and associated services. It will be primarily responsible for liaising with business stakeholders to define business problems, opportunities and solutions. This will involve understanding the existing application processes, workflows, configuration, as well as integrated systems to maintain stability and push forward the change agenda for areas of improvement and also to scope new initiatives.
- Identify improvements to the Learners experience and journey with the existing Cornerstone application
- Interpret complex business issues and understand the associated functional and technical implications
- Work with and manage whenever necessary 3rd party suppliers, solution architects, UX designers, product owners and delivery teams
- Communicate effectively with HR stakeholders and technology partners at different levels.
- Facilitate discussions and workshops to help define requirements and lead on work-stream activities
- Produce documentation that captures user stories, acceptance criteria and contextual information
- Transition system development activities seamlessly to business as usual tasks
- Maintain alignment and knowledge of the strategic business goals and help shape initiatives
- Work on small to large scale projects with global technology teams
Skills, Experiences and Education Required:
- Functional experience of large-scale learning systems such as Cornerstone OnDemand or similar modular based software
- Extensive knowledge of eLearning training formats and assignment options.
- Technical understanding of integration designs and associated system processes
- Hands on experience of configuring core system areas; such as Security, Business Processes, Workflows and Hierarchies.
- Natural problem solver, takes the necessary steps to reach an appropriate conclusion for any scenario
- Ability to address different audiences with the right level of complexity, language and refinement
- Think from a customer viewpoint and provide a high level of service to internal clients
- Demonstrate capability and stewardship to support data governance & protection models
- Skills to manage system audits and test cycles, providing efficiency and accuracy to support activities
- Familiarity with HR systems report writing and analytics, using data tools such as MS Excel
- History of working as a key resource with project management and software development teams
- Strong team player and work ethic
- Foster, develop & maintain working relationships with business stakeholders and HRIS team members
- Ability to work at a strategic and tactical level, comfortable to work alone on deliverables when required
- Initiative in keeping abreast of changing industry practices, analytical and design methods, system tools and techniques
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Agata Staszewska-Palka at email@example.com.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.