Internal Legal Recruiter – Global Law Firm – Chicago, Kansas City, or LA
A leading law firm is expanding and looking to hire a strategic Legal Recruiter to source top talent and grow their legal team. This role is open to be based in Chicago, Kansas City, or Los Angeles.
- Global law firm
- Strong career prospects based on success
- Generous total compensation package
In this role, you will utilize your skills in full lifecycle recruiting to source, attract, and hire individuals for the firm’s legal team (staff or attorney). You will partner with hiring managers to craft recruitment plans and set talent goals; expect to drive the offer and negotiation process, delivering an excellent candidate experience and maintaining confidentiality in dealing with sensitive information.
The ideal candidate has previous recruitment experience within the Legal industry and is extremely proactive about building relationships and partnering with the business. You must be comfortable working in fast-paced, multi-tasking environments, and have the ability to work autonomously.
In addition you must have:
- At least 5+ years’ experience in recruiting (Professional Services environment preferred)
- Minimum 2+ years of legal recruiting in a law firm (or comparable Professional Services setting)
- Experience utilizing recruitment and HR systems
- A Bachelor’s degree
For further details please contact Alison Maclurkin on email@example.com Job Code AMC/14866