Legal Resource Talent Manager – Global Law Firm – New York City
Our client is a top tier global law firm, who have an exciting newly created Legal Resource Talent Manager opportunity available.
- Global law firm
- Newly created role
- New York or Houston
This individual will play a critical role in rolling out this initiative as the trusted talent advisor to leadership and senior business leaders. As a member of the Legal Talent Management team, you will be involved in all aspects of employee engagement, retention, development, mobility, and performance management. You will ensure attorneys are allocated appropriately with sufficient resources to develop their legal skills and achieve performance metrics.
We are ideally looking for someone with either a strong resource management background from a large accounting firm or an ex attorney who is currently performing a recruitment role. You will be comfortable with working autonomously and as part of a broader team, with excellent project management skills. You will be expected to form strong relationships with partners and non-partners, in addition to working with integrity, acute judgement, and confidence.
You Must Have:
- 10-12 years’ total career experience, Legal or Accounting background essential
- 4-5 years’ experience in Legal Talent Management, Resource Allocation or Recruitment (as an ex Attorney)
- Bachelor’s degree required; JD is highly preferred
- Strong communication skills & ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
For further details please contact Alison Maclurkin on email@example.com Job Code AMC/15084 #LI-AM1