Logistics Planner for Moving & Storage Services – Bronx, NY
A fast-growing Moving & Storage company is seeking to hire a Logistics Planner at their corporate headquarters based in the Bronx, NY.
- Leading Moving & Storage firm
- Fast-growing business
- Strong career prospects based on success
The Logistics Planner will be in charge of making sure that all moving jobs are coordinated efficiently with sufficient manpower, the proper equipment/vehicles, and that all jobs are processed for pickups and deliveries efficiently and safely. You will analyse scheduled moving jobs and assign appropriate moving teams based on individual team qualifications.
This role requires strong attention to detail as you will be tasked with analyzing reports. A strong focus on customer service will be essential as you will orchestrate pickups and deliveries to meet customer demand with little or no delay.
You Must Have:
- At least 3 years of Logistics Planner experience
- Preferably have experience working within the transportation, household goods, and storage industries
- Knowledge of DOT State and Federal regulations for DOT sensitive commercial vehicles
- Ability to interface on multiple levels
For further details please contact Danny Herskowitz on firstname.lastname@example.org DBH/15572
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.