Our client, one of the Asia’s leading investment groups, is seeking a compensation and benefits expert to take a leading role within their C&B function.
• Global Coverage
• Hands-on role
• Work closely with heads of departments
Reporting to the Head of C&B, you will be a key resource to Compensation, Benefits, and HRIS areas of HR. Key responsibilities include: Strategic Compensation, Salary review, Annual Bonus Processes, Benefit Benchmarking, and Benefit Administration/Renewals. Additionally, this role will act as an advisor to the wider HR team.
The successful candidate will have extensive knowledge of best-practices in compensation and benefits regionally and will have advanced system administration skills. This candidate must be strong analytically and also possess excellent communication skills.
Further, the successful candidate will specifically demonstrate:
• At least six years of prior relevant experience, ideally within the finance industry
• Region-wide experience across APAC
• Fluent written and spoken English; Asian languages are a plus but not essential
• Degree qualification, HR or Finance Related highly advantageous
For more information, or to apply, please contact Hayley McArthur on +852 2526 8588, or send me your resume at email@example.com.
Job code: HM/13833
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.