A successful retailer with a strong foothold in the Asia Pacific region is looking for an analytical and meticulous HR professional to join its team as C&B Manager.
- Blue chip company, currently experiencing a continued phase of growth
- Dynamic and fast pace environment
- Career growth opportunity
The successful applicant will be responsible as a HR business partner to the HR community and senior management team for end to end HR process as well as data research and analytics, leading and execution of the company’s total rewards programs in alignment with the business objectives and strategy. You will also play an important role in the design and lead in implementation, evaluation and review of rewards programmes and processes. This includes conceptualizing and developing communication tools required to roll out new rewards initiatives. You will also conduct internal and external salary benchmarking exercise, develop market trends and develop salary increment and variable bonus payment proposal.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent organizing and analytical skills. You will also demonstrate the ability to apply a broad range of knowledge to the day to day administration of C&B function. Prior knowledge of HRIS systems for large scale operations would be ideal.
Additionally, we are also looking for the following -
- Minimum five years of experience as HR Manager with a strong focus in C&B
- Strong people skills and ability to work productively in an environment with high levels of interruption
- Highly analytical and detailed oriented and work with complex/ large amount of data
- Positive attitude, self-driven and hands-on
- Strong business and financial acumen
For further details please contact Phang Wanxin now on +65 6493 1873 or send your details on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference – WP/ 13030.
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration Number: R1328357
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.