Manager for Global Reward Services – New York City
A well-known consulting firm is looking to hire an experienced Manager of Global Reward Services to support their growing practice.
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to work with prestigious clients
- Rapidly expanding practice with opportunities for upward mobility
The Manager of Global Reward Services will be responsible for working on a number of high-level client engagements while strategically assisting in building out the practice. You will be responsible for providing global compensation, tax, and benefits services for their clients.
The ideal candidate will have an in-depth understanding of total rewards, global compensation and/or employment tax compliance experience. Strong communication skills are essential as you will be responsible for presenting tailor-made Global Reward solutions to corporate clientele, while effectively representing the brand.
In Addition You Must Have:
- 5 + years of experience in a Total Rewards role within either a consultancy or law firm
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Relevant accreditation such as CPA, JD/LLM, EA, PMP, CBAP, GPHR, CPP etc.
- Proven record of managing multiple projects and engagements for various clients
For further details please contact Danny Herskowitz on firstname.lastname@example.org DBH/15162c