A well-known Consultancy is looking to hire a Manager of Expatriate Tax/International Compensation Services to lead the business’s Global Compensation & Tax function
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to work with prestigious clients
- Senior leadership opportunity
The Manager of Expatriate Tax/International Compensation Services will be responsible for leading and overseeing the business’s Expatriate Tax and Global Compensation function while playing the role of trusted advisor in order to enhance and build key client relationships. You will also be looked to by the business as the subject matter expert as it relates to all aspects of Global Compensation & Expatriate Tax.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience leading a team of Tax professional’s in either a Consultancy/Big4, Corporate (in-house) environment, or service provider environment. Strong management and client services skills will be essential as you will be tasked with maintaining and building out key client relationships while overseeing the entire Expatriate Tax and Global Compensation function.
- At least 7+ years of Expatriate Tax experience
- Previous experience managing a team of direct reports
- Experience working in either a Consultancy/Big4, Corporate (in-house), or Service Provider environment
- Having either a CPA or EA designation would be preferred
To learn more please e-mail Danny Herskowitz on: email@example.com