A newly created mid management opportunity has arisen within a listed retail organisation which has progressive growth plans in both Singapore and the region. They are seeking a resourceful and responsive Manager to join their HR team.
- Team management role
- Career growth opportunity
- Dynamic and fast paced working environment
As the Shared Services Manager, you will play a critical role in assessing, designing and planning for the new HR and shared services structure. You will provide strong support in developing business case proposal and design of the new service deliverable across the business. You will also develop a transition and implementation plan for the HR operating model to meet business objective, productivity improvement and resources optimization. Working closely with the Head of HR, you will also propose deployment strategy and implementation plan for HR Shared Services and measuring the ROI for new HR operating model.
The role would suit someone who enjoys working within a fast paced and dynamic environment that a retail industry presents, and also appreciates the value in being exposed to every aspect of the business. Understanding the nuances in providing a quality and consistent customer service for client groups will come naturally for you, as would having a sense of immediacy in attitude, initiative and capability being able to pre-empt situations before they arise.
You must have -
- Minimum of six years of experience in HR
- Strong capacity to plan, organise and execute on deliverables
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to influence through effective communication
- Ability to support an environment that emphasizes consumer centricity and collaboration
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to drive change
For further details please contact Wan Xin Phang on +65 6493 1873 or send your details on email@example.com quoting reference - WP/12859.
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration Number: R1328357
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.