Duties & responsibilities:
- Design, document, implement and monitor appropriate service standards to be delivered by the HR function including Standard Operating Procedures
- Manage the delivery of pre-employment screening via the approved vendor ensuring that all new employees are effectively screened
- Ensure that all HR operational processes e.g. leave administration, benefits administration, performance management, exit management, management of contingent workers and salary adjustments are implemented in a timely manner.
- Define, implement and effectively communicate the Business Continuity Plan for the HR team to ensure that relevant business delivery can be maintained at all times.
- Capture payroll-related data changes using HRIS system to help payroll services
- Continually seek to leverage the HRIS by ensuring that HR processes are automated wherever possible.
- Annual review of all HR policies applicable and recommend changes or additions
- At least 5 year’s experience of HR operation & HRIS from a leading global firm
For more information, or to apply, please contact Garrett Tardrew, or send me your resume at email@example.com
Job code: GT/16089
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.