Being a key member of the HR Advisory team, you will be working with the Team Lead and fellow team members to develop and drive firmwide Talent and Performance Management strategies, processes, tools, related initiatives, analytics and communication to advance the people agenda and to support a high performance culture across Mainland China and Hong Kong.
The major responsibilities include:
• Be part of the national team to implement the Talent & Performance Management Transformation across offices globally;
• Implement the annual performance & talent management processes across all Lines of Services in an effective and efficient way and manage outcomes;
• Manage key stakeholders for design, execution and change management of the talent and performance related initiatives in the work location. Stakeholders including internal clients (e.g. partners, staff) and other support functions (e.g. IT, Marketing & Communications);
• Act as the internal expert and consultant of complex business portfolio on talent & performance areas to enable the business and people strategy, working with HRBPs;
• Implement development initiatives and activities for key talents, working with Learning & Development and other stakeholders;
• Manage the nomination, selection, on boarding, off boarding and alumni activities of global, regional and local talent programmes; and
• Review and participate in the design of the technology and database for performance and talent analytics.
• Bachelor’s degree holder in business, social science, or related discipline;
• At least 8 years of experience in Human Resources, preferably with 2-4 years of talent
and/or performance management experience;
• Demonstrates ability to work proactively and to lead and drive actions and deliverables;
• Demonstrates attention to detail and ability to work with quantitative data;
• Demonstrates high learning agility and deep interest in human capital and people development;
For more information, or to apply, please contact Garrett Tardrew, or send me your resume at email@example.com
Job code: GT/15304
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.