Marketing Manager - Temporary Accommodation Technology Firm - Fort Lauderdale
A fast-growing Temporary Accommodation Technology Firm is interested in hiring a Marketing Manager to be based out of their corporate HQ in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- Fast-growing disruptor within the market
- Opportunity to work with a team of leading industry professionals
- Strong career prospects based on success
As the Marketing Manager, you will work hand-in-hand with the Executive Leadership Team to develop and execute digital marketing programs in order to drive brand awareness. You will be tasked with implementing digital marketing campaigns to align with the overall digital strategy of the business, while also managing their social media strategy and current social media platforms.
The ideal candidate will have B2B marketing experience as you will be tasked with creating brand awareness within large corporations.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related discipline is preferred
- Minimum 2+ years’ of B2B Marketing experience
- Strong ability to think creatively and generate new ideas/solutions
To learn more please e-mail Danny Herskowitz on: firstname.lastname@example.org DBH/14740 #LI-DH
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.