Mid-level HR Generalist – Global Law Firm - Los Angeles
An award-winning law firm is seeking a knowledgeable Mid-level HR Generalist to be the main point of contact for employees’ HR and benefits inquiries in their Los Angeles office. The firm is open to candidates who are willing to relocate!
- Global high-performing organization
- Long term career and learning opportunities
- Generous compensation package
You will play a critical role supporting all HR matters and providing the full spectrum of HR services various business units. As a Mid-level HR Generalist, you will help manage onboarding, people processing functions, employee relations, and ensure local, state and federal compliance on all HR initiatives. You will also manage multiple internal and external vendor relationships and ensure employees are informed of and supported in their health and wellbeing benefits.
We are looking for high potential individual who has a proactive attitude, is looking to develop their HR career, and are able to work within a collaborative and passionate team. You must be organized, have high attention to detail, and be comfortable working in fast-paced, multi-tasking environment. This role requires strong knowledge of California timekeeping and labor laws, as you will interact with leaders at all levels of the organization.
In Addition You Must Have
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 6 years’ of HR Generalist/ HR Operations experience
- Minimum 5 years’ of Benefits experience
- Background in HRIS, Compliance and Employee Relations is desired
- Experience with PeopleSoft and Kronos is a plus
- Knowledge of California timekeeping and labor laws is required
For further details please contact Alison Maclurkin on firstname.lastname@example.org Job Code AMC/14800 #LI-AM1