A relocation services provider with a strong foothold in the global region is looking for an independent and service oriented Mobility Consultant to be based onsite with the client’s mobility team.
• International company with stable growth
• Dynamic and fast pace environment
• Career growth opportunity
The successful applicant is responsible for being a positive liaison between the client and internal teams, consultant and relocating employees. Reporting directly to the team manager, you will be the first point of contact for all relocation-related matters for assignees and play a critical role in counselling on relocation entitlements by conducting needs assessment for their requirements including housing preferences, household goods movement, schooling or language training needs. You will also coordinate with various departments and vendors to ensure that client service specification is met on a timely basis. You will also interacts and engage with the client and internal team regarding talent mobility programs, and serves as the consultant resource for second tier customer escalations and exceptions.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent organizing and analytical skills. You shall demonstrate the commitment to provide exceptional customer service to both internal and external partners.
Additionally, we are also looking for the following -
• Minimum of three to five years of relocation experience
• Positive attitude, self-driven and hands-on
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
• Experience in handling relocation- related services in an in house or vendor role will be highly preferred
• Bilingual and/or expatriate experience a plus
For further details please contact Phang Wanxin on +65 6493 1873 or send your details on firstname.lastname@example.org and quote reference number WP/13866
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration Number: R1328357
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.