A leading Relocation Management Company is seeking to hire a Move Counselor to support their growing business based in their Connecticut office.
- Well-respected relocation firm
- Opportunity to work with prestigious clients
- Strong career prospects based on success
Reporting directly into the General Manager you will be tasked with the management and coordination of the transferee’s household goods move. You will be responsible for performing pre-move consultations, assessments, arranging move dates while communicating and delivering the entire move process from beginning-to-end.
You must have a flexible and adaptable personality style, as you will be constantly required to communicate changes and modifications as it relates to various client programs. This role also requires extremely strong time-management skills as you will be responsible for handling multiple projects and caseload’s. In addition you must have:
- Previous experience working as a Move Counselor within the household goods or relocation sector
- Excellent organization and time-management skills
- Ability to interface with individuals on multiple levels
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to take ownership of all projects from start to finish
For further details please contact Danny Herskowitz on firstname.lastname@example.org. Job Code DBH/12932.