Our client is a global services company that operates in many different industry sectors.
• Works with consultants who strive to deliver top-quality service
• North Asia coverage with fast growing business
• Regarded as reputable HR team which aims to provide best possible business outcomes
In this role, you will report to the Regional Director Asia Pacific with a dotted line to the Managing Partner, North Asia. Your main responsibility is to manage the delivery of operational HR. This is a strategic and tactical HR Business Partner type of role where you will be expected to be to do some hands-on work and make sure daily HR generalist activities are set to support desired business outcomes. There will be one direct report in Hong Kong as well as support from local HR Managers in the other countries. You will also be an important member of the regional HR Leadership team and community to bring positive impact to the regional HR projects.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced HR professional generalist who strives to succeed in a dynamic, fast paced business environment and adapt well to change. It is important in this role to build trust with a diverse group of regional stakeholders, and be influential to impact business outcome. Knowledge of good HR Toolkit and sound employee relations experience across Asia are essential.
We are also looking for:
• Degree qualification or above
• A minimum of 10 years HR generalist experience with no fewer than 4 years in a supervisory role
• A ‘can do attitude’, good ability to adapt to change and able to engage employees through strong leadership skills
• Outstanding communication skills with a language fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin (Fluency in Korean and Japanese is a bonus)
For further details please contact Doris Lam on +852 2526 8588 or send us your details on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Code DL/14070
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.