Our client is a financial services company looking to hire a hands-on and professional Office Manager to join a busy and high-performing team.
- London based
- International exposure
In this role you will be responsible for managing the office function at the London office and for providing support and advice to the Head of the function. As a member of the Office Team you will have responsibility for activities related to office projects, administrative support, guest services, facilities management and travel.
We are ideally looking for someone who has had prior experience and proven track record in a similar role, ideally from a mid-size financial services organisation. This role will suit a “high energy” person who can be adaptable to the business demands and who truly enjoys working and integrating with people.
In addition, we are looking for:
- Positive and can-do attitude
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills with a high level of proficiency in written and spoken English
- Ability to deliver a high volume of work in an efficient and professional manner
- Strong interpersonal skills and stakeholder management
- Ability to manage/ supervise junior members of the team
- Strong IT and excel skills
- Relevant university degree would be a strong asset
For further information please contact Agata Staszewska at firstname.lastname@example.org #AS1