A leading Relocation Services Group is looking to hire an Operations Manager to help support their fast-growing regional office in Atlanta.
- Well-respected Relocation Services Group
- Opportunity to work with prestigious clients
- Leadership opportunity
As the Operations Manager you will be responsible for managing a team of relocation consultants and serve as the main point of contact for all daily business matters in the Atlanta office. You will also be tasked with identifying business opportunities and revenue sources for the business while also ensuring and overseeing operational processes. You will also be responsible for leading and running client services meetings.
The ideal candidate has had previous experience working with another Relocation Services Provider ideally in an operations role. Strong communication skills are essential as you will be responsible for liaising with senior leadership across the business as well as delivering various on-site training programs for relocation consultants. This role also requires extremely strong time-management skills as you will be responsible for handling multiple projects at a given time. In addition you must have:
- At least 8+ years of Global Mobility experience working with another Relocation Services Group
- Strong leadership abilities
- Preferably have either a GMS or CRP designation
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to take ownership of all projects from start to finish