An international education organisation is looking for a HR Professional with exceptional Organisation Design experience to provide subject matter expertise to the business on global change programmes during this critical period.
- Global role – 50% travelling
- Newly created role – project based for change management
- International working environment – Multi-cultural stakeholders
The successful applicant will work closely with senior members of the global programme leadership team to diagnose, design and implement Organisation Design initiatives that respond to business demands. You will also oversee all aspects of programme management such as the design of operating model, executing and maintain the project. You will also be the project leader to co-ordinate activities across team members and ensure clear communication to the organisation.
The ideal candidate will have led large scale change programmes in a multinational organisation, with multi-cultural stakeholders, through to delivery of outputs. Your influencing skills, especially with senior stakeholders must be very astute and you will have a strong record of gaining buy-in from a wide range of people. Senior OD expertise and programme management skills are paramount.
Additionally, we are also looking for the following -
- Minimum of eight to ten years’ HR and relevant experience
- Prior experience in a matrix organisation is preferred
- Strong influencing skills and proven track records
- Excellent communication in English and strong presentation skills
For further details please contact Phang Wanxin on +65 6493 1873 or send your details on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference – WP/12864.
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration Number: R1328357
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.