Our client is a global management consultancy with an enviable portfolio of high tech, banking and government clients. Due to exponential growth of one of their business arms, a job opening has arisen for an individual with exceptional change management and OD experience.
- Lead and drive client projects at a strategic level
- Provide cutting edge organisational design and change management consulting
- High visibility exciting role with exceptional growth potential across the region
This position requires a lateral thinker with exceptional project management and communication skills. You will be responsible for driving highly sensitive projects, advising multinational and government clients on confidential change management processes. The projects you run, will allow you to apply your expertise in re-designing processes, integrating new technologies as well as managing the OD aspects of change management. A high level of technical expertise coupled with a high EQ is absolutely crucial.
The ideal candidate for this role will bring with them a thirst for joining an entrepreneurial environment, where they can steer their career growth in their preferred direction. An established career track record plus a mix of management consultancy and in-house change management experience gained within large, complex organisations is advantageous. As this is a client-facing role, you must be a confident communicator with some leadership experience.
- Degree holder with a minimum of 8 years of relevant change management experience, ideally within the banking and financial services sector
- Experience in developing, facilitating and coordinating client projects
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with an ability to manage, motivate and drive teams to perform to a high standard of excellence
To discuss this role in complete confidence, please contact Tamara Sigerhall firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number TS/12285
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1329062