Due to continued growth my client is looking for an HR Change Manager who will be responsible for delivering continuous improvement in effectiveness and agility across the practice.
This role is pivotal to the global practice and will need to support the delivery of the business and people strategy. Crucially it will provide high quality OD expertise to the business to support development of organisation capability.
Working closely with the HR team, the role will blend both knowledge of HR and best practice with a clear understanding of project management.
The OD manager will need to work with the partners, HR and other teams to identify OD initiatives to improve capability.
• Develop OD frameworks for the business and embed the operating model and deliver improvements
• Implement and manage effective governance to support evolution of OD and control changes to our structures.
• Responsible for design of systems to support the organisation design
Three main areas of focus:
- OD consultancy
Work with the practice to identify opportunities to improve and implement structures that maintain effectiveness, with a strong emphasis on culture and behaviour.
Develop and implement key strategies to create and sustain a high performing culture.
Ensure business planning, performance monitoring and performance management processes support each other and lead to continuous improvement of individual and organisational performance
Work with HR team to develop programmes that support the practice/studio plans and foster a highly effective management and leadership structure
Play an integral role in overseeing delivery of projects associated with major change programmes.
Primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximise adoption and minimise resistance.
Act as a coach to senior team in helping them fulfil their role as champions of change
Identify change opportunities and support project teams in integrating change management activities into their project plans.
- Project Management
Devising and owning project plans ensuring key mile stones are identified and communicated to key stakeholders
Ensure the delivery of milestones on time, budget and resource.
Devise and manage regular project reporting mechanisms for the relevant teams and partners.
Track and monitor progress and escalate business risk, where appropriate
• Extensive in house OD experience (HR background desired)
• Knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
• Strong influencing and interpersonal skills
• Strong coaching and mentoring skills
• Effective planning and project management skills
• Ability to engage, conduct diagnosis, analyse findings, generate options and build commitment to solutions
• Change management
• Negotiation and comfortable with holding people to account
For further information please contact Kirstin MacLaren on email@example.com.