A wonderful HR opportunity has arisen in a specialist financial services business to join a busy, focused HR team.
Our client requires a well-established HR Generalist who can take the HR operational lead as well as be involved in aspects of the HR strategy.
This role will cover end to end responsibilities with the main duties being:
- Day to day HR operations
- Running a redundancy process and understanding the selection criteria process.
- TUPE expertise
- ER issues – Manage and lead disciplinary, grievances and performance management issues as they may arise.
- Recruitment –as required
- Joiner & Leaver process from start to finish
- Ownership of projects such as SMCR & GDPR
- Arrange workshops
- MI information to the Branch Manager on bi weekly basis
- MI information for the Risk and Governance Committee on a quarterly basis
- Risk & Governance Committee member
- BCP committee member
- Deputise for the Deputy Global Head where needed
- Work with the Payroll Manager on Benefit provisions
- Check the payroll reports on a monthly basis
- Process HR related invoices
- Supporting the Deputy Global Head with the annual compensation and bonus review
- Any ad-hoc projects and admin
- Experience of working within a small HR team
- Banking/Financial Services experience is essential
- Experience of working as a HR Generalist, VP level for a minimum of 7 years
- Experience on leading redundancies including the requirement of selection criteria
- Experience on leading ER matters
- Experience of TUPE would be beneficial although not essential
- Self-starter, pro-active, can do attitude
- Confidence and gravitas
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Ability to influence and advise
- Attention to detail
- Strong team work
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Kirstin Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.