Our client is a medium-sised hedge fund with more than $20 billion in assets. They are seeking a Payroll & Benefits Associate/ Analyst to support the over 200 employees in owning global payroll and benefits work.
- Privately owned, leading global alternative asset manager
- Reports to the Senior Business Partner
- Own payroll & benefits across global office locations
This individual plays a key role in managing and executing all aspects of the payroll and benefit lifecycle on a global basis. Encompassing payroll processing, benefit administration, reporting and query support on payroll and benefit matters. As a fundamental operational deliverable of the HR function, the job holder should be deadline driven, committed to excellence and demonstrate sound judgement alongside possessing relevant technical ability.
In addition, we are also looking for:
- 5+ years of US payroll experience and ideally prior benefit administration experience
- ADP experience or similar payroll vendor experience required
- Analytical rigor and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a high-volume environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, specifically uploading, exporting and comparing data
- International payroll experience a plus
- Strong communication ability
For further details please contact Gordon Kir on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Code GJK/16568
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.