Our client, a major global bank, is seeking a stable, organised and reliable payroll expert to oversee their Hong Kong population.
- Prominent international bank
- Friendly, team-oriented culture
- Solid remuneration prospects
Reporting to the Head of HR Operations, you will lead the payroll process for more than 2,000 staff in Hong Kong. This will include several separate payroll runs each month, covering different sections of the staff population. You will be supported by a junior payroll checker, as well as the broader HR operations team, and alongside core payroll processing will be responsible for compliance with HK regulations, and occasional payroll-related projects.
The successful candidate will be an experienced payroll professional with a background covering similarly-sized populations. They will have excellent attention to detail, as well as discretion around sensitive data. They will be a team player, able to collaborate with a friendly, energetic HR operations team, and the rest of the HR structure. Further, the successful candidate will specifically demonstrate:
- At least six years of prior payroll management experience in large, complex firms, preferably within the banking & financial services sector
- Experience covering a mix of different payroll groups simultaneously (e.g. expat and local contracts)
- Fluency in written and spoken English and spoken Cantonese
- Experience with IPL and/or PeopleSoft advantageous
For more information, or to apply, please contact Mitchell Abernethy on +852 2526 8588, or send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job code: MA/13160
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.