Our client, a major financial services firm, is seeking a stable, organised and reliable payroll and taxation expert to oversee their APAC population.
• Prominent international firm
• Friendly, team-oriented culture
• Solid development opportunities
Reporting to the Head of the team, you will be responsible for HR accounting, payroll, tax and payment management, as well as preparing and checking monthly pension contributions and reconciliations. In this role you will be expected to have ownership of the payroll policy and procedures, deliver the highest level of accuracy and timeliness with payments, and ensure confidentiality with all information. You will be supported by a payroll specialist, as well as the broader HR team.
The successful candidate will be an experienced payroll and taxation professional with a background in financial services. They will have excellent attention to detail, as well as discretion around sensitive data. They will be a team player, able to collaborate with a friendly, energetic HR team, and the rest of the HR structure.
Further, the successful candidate will specifically demonstrate:
• At least five years of prior payroll management experience in large, complex firms, preferably within the banking & financial services sector
• Experience covering a mix of different payroll groups simultaneously (e.g. expat and local contracts)
• Fluency in written and spoken English and spoken Cantonese
• Experience with IPL and/or PeopleSoft advantageous
For more information, or to apply, please contact Hayley McArthur on +852 2526 8588, or send me your resume at email@example.com.
Job code: HM/14384
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.