A global FMCG company is looking for a Payroll Manager covering the Asia Pacific region –
- Lead a team of seven direct reports based in Singapore, Japan and Australia
- Ensure the timely, accurate and compliant distribution of total rewards for employees
- Establish and maintain competency in multi-country payroll requirements and government reporting regulations affecting payroll delivery
- Promote a globally aligned and consistent approach to payroll delivery across Asia Pacific
Reporting to the Asia Pacific Payroll Director you will be responsible for establishing positive partnerships with functional leads in Human Resources, Finance, Treasury and Legal. You will manage relationships with payroll service providers ensuring compliance with processes, legislative requirements and service expectations.
You will be university educated with excellent communication skills. A willingness to be hands on is essential as well as a proven track record in being able to build strong relationships. You will be confident and have strong influencing skills.
In addition to excellent problem solving skills you will have the following –
- Between 12 and 20 years relevant work experience
- Strong people management experience
- Experience of supporting a broad scope of payroll across multiple countries including Singapore, Japan, Korea, Australia, New Zealand, India and Sri Lanka
- Have a clear understanding of legislative requirements across multiple countries and also be familiar with shared service controls
For further details please contact Fay Welch on +65 6493 1873 or send your details on email@example.com quoting reference – fw/14574.
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1433138
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.