Based in Hong Kong, our client is a global leader and provider of professional technical and management support services. They are now looking for a Payroll Manager to lead the team.
• Leadership and team management position
• Listed multinational company
• New Territories location
Reporting to the Financial Controller, this position would lead a sizeable team and oversee payroll and pension, support employers returns, ensure full compliance of local employment and taxation law across Asia, people costing analysis, reconciliation and reports, ensure payroll is processed accurately and effectively in a timely manner, payroll system implementation (Oracle) and other related projects.
To be successful in this role, you must have solid payroll exposure and the ability to work closely and communicate well with the business. You should also have good team management and supervisory skills.
In addition to this they are also looking for:
• Minimum 5 years of payroll experience in a supervisory role in an MNC
• Solid experience covering Hong Kong and the Asia region
• Proactive, strong numerical and analytical skills, solid interpersonal and communication skills, managerial skills, fast-paced, logical, and the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders and vendors
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.