Our client is a European conglomerate with growing presence across APAC regions. They are currently hiring a true payroll team player to join as part of their Hong Kong HR Team.
• Junior/ Entry-Level Position
• Payroll and C&B focus
• Dynamic culture, stable work environment
Reporting into the Senior Payroll Officer, your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
• Process and validate all payroll calculation
• Process all shares, options, long short term incentives and other payroll concepts
• Addressing employee queries and resolving issues
• Month-end and adhoc reporting
The ideal candidate will be degree educated with at least 2 years payroll experience acquired from sizeable MNCs. You will demonstrate high levels of attention to detail, time management skills, clear communication skills and the ability to liaise with all levels of the business. Immediate available candidates will be highly regarded!
To apply, please submit your resume to Christina Lau at firstname.lastname@example.org, or +852 2526 8588, quoting the job title and reference number CTYL/13625
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.