Located in Newark, our client is a leading Financial Services firm, looking for a Payroll Specialist.
• Fast-paced and Matrix Environment
• Global Organization, headquartered in Asia
• Strong career prospects based on success
The Lead LATAM and Canada Payroll Specialist prepares payroll for weekly, bi-weekly and monthly processing; maintains the HRIS system for changes updates and security. You will work closely with the HR Shared Services team and the LATAM operations teams to ensure tax status and deduction information is accurately inputted, prepare 401K reports and match accrual, assist with year-end processing and production of W2’s. You will also interact with several external vendors as well as liaise with the different departments within the business on payroll processing matters.
Success will require a candidate who enjoys working in a fast-paced, dynamic and creative environment. The ideal candidate has strong, proven experience with ADP and PeopleSoft workflows, in managing the relationship between payroll and benefit plans. The role is a regionally focused, so this person will have experience managing complex and multi-state payrolls. In addition to this we are also looking for:
• LATAM payroll processing experience
• MUST Bilingual – Spanish (Portuguese is a plus)
• Experience with ADP Workforce Now and PeopleSoft HR preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree Qualified (pref.)