This Payroll Vendor Manager will be part of the business Human Resources Shared Services team, overseeing a sizeable team whilst ensuring compliance, best practices and proper payroll controls are in place. If you have strong management skills, a keen eye for details and streamlining, this immediate opportunity would be a fit!
Primary responsibilities include:
• Supervise a team of payroll specialists to deliver top HR services in a professional manner, including raw data collection, tax filing and other related payroll activities
• Being the go-to person upon secondees’ payroll issues, and monitor the outsourcing payroll vendor to deliver qualitative services
• Working closely with internal and external auditors to ensure compliance standards are met
• Lead changes whilst reviewing and revamping the payroll processes and procedures
• Participate in payroll/system related projects as assigned
• Degree educated in Human Resources Management or a related discipline, with at least 10+ years experience in C&B / Payroll function and experienced in a supervisory role.
• Seasoned HR professional with solid track record in large-population payroll operations, ideally with both in-house and outsourcing experience
• Independent contributor, excellent people manager and results oriented
• Detail minded, well organized, and able to prioritize & cope with pressure and multi-tasking
• Excellent influencing and communication skills to interact with different levels of internal stakeholders and external parties
• Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
For further details please contact Christina Lau on +852 2526 8588 or send me your details on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Code CTYL/13549
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.