Our client is an elite global law firm serving leading companies, financial institutions and governments worldwide. They are seeking a People Advisory Coordinator to translate business strategy into talent imperatives that deliver on the firm’s vision of profitable growth, engaged people and outstanding client relationships.
- Globally recognized, award-winning law firm
- Fast-paced and stimulating working environment
- Opportunity to interact with all levels of employees on a variety of topics
By supporting the Firm’s employment life-cycle, the People Advisory coordinator will have the opportunity to interact with all levels of employees on a variety of topics. The successful candidates will have opportunities to help globally align processes and procedures to drive cultural change and engagement across the Firm.
The People Advisory Coordinator should be self-motivated, achievement oriented, open minded and collaborative with a consultative approach. This person should have excellent written and oral communication as well as be able to manage competing/conflicting priorities effectively to achieve a way forward.
Additionally we are looking for:
- 2+ years of professional services, talent management and/or HR experience, and working across a regional, global or remote cross-border teams
- Experience with shared service capability
- Associate’s degree required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Legal or other professional services experience preferred
- Calm and resilient
- Excellent business acumen and administrative skills
- Strong analytical, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
For further details please contact Abby Judelman on email@example.com
Job code AJ/16535.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.