A large, global technology/media firm is building their Workforce Analytics team and is consequently looking for a People Analytics Manager to be based in New York City.
- Leading global Tech firm
- Strong career prospects based on success
- Full-time Permanent + excellent benefits
As part of the Enterprise HR team, you will be a driving force behind business and process improvements. In this role you will lead a team of analysts, providing strategic insights into the organization, by working across business units to design and implement reports and analysis.
You will take ownership of report development, and partner closely with key stakeholders (including HRBPs) to understand the needs of the business and maximise value in the organization.
We are looking for:
- 10+ years of relevant experience in data, reporting and analytics & strategy
- Management experience; you will need to have experience leading a team and effectively influencing others (as well as the ability to recruit and motivate a team)
- Experience in a matrixed organization
- Project management experience
- Strong data management skills (database, systems and tools)
- Good experience with Microsoft Office
For further information please contact Rosh Jayawardena at email@example.com. Job Code RJ/14099 #LI-RJ1