People Analytics – Reporting & Research - New York, NY
A large, global financial services/technology firm is building their Analytics and Reporting team and is consequently looking for a People Analytics individual to be based in New York City.
- Renowned global fin/tech firm
- Team based role
- Strong career prospects based on success
As part of the Reporting and Analytics team, you will be a driving force behind business and process improvements. In this role you will work with a team of analysts, curating employee data and providing strategic insights into the organization, by working across business units to design and implement reports and analysis.
You will take ownership of report development, and partner closely with key stakeholders to understand the needs of the business and maximise value in the organization.
We are looking for:
- 0 – 6 years of experience in a business setting
- Strong data analysis or mathematics background
- Familiarity with business intelligence tools such as Excel, Tableau, etc.
- Familiarity with scripting languages such as SQL, R, Python, etc. is preferred but not required.
- Dedicated, well-developed interpersonal skills, a knack for rapid problem solving
For further details please contact Rosh Jayawardena on firstname.lastname@example.org. Job Code RJ/14394b #LI-RJ