Are you looking for a meaty change management role? Our client is a multinational looking for a seasoned change manager with strong OD/HR experience.
- Lead and drive the transition to a new operating model
- Take ownership of formulating transitioning, communication and training plans
- Engage and enable change agents; manage senior stakeholders
This position requires strong organisation design and project management skills. You will be responsible for driving a complex change project; including designing the change management process for the local entity. This project will allow you to apply your expertise in re-designing processes, transitioning employees to a new model and applying your stakeholder management capabilities.
The ideal candidate for this role will have substantial experience both in process re-design as well as experience in managing the people aspect of change. A mix of management consultancy and in-house change management experience is advantageous. You must be comfortable advising C-level stakeholders on how to be effective change agents.
- Degree holder with a minimum of 10 years of relevant change management experience, strong preference for MBA and Prosci candidates
- Ideally you should have good working knowledge of retail banking products, bancassurance, or insurance products
- Experience in developing change plans and enabling others in delivering on these
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
To discuss this role in complete confidence, please contact Tamara Sigerhall firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number TS/12310
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1329062