Our client is a global legal services businesses seeking a People & Development Manager to build out US talent.
One of the largest and fastest-growing flexible legal services businesses in the world
PE backed legal organization
- Build out US function
The People & Development team play a vital part in attracting and securing the best legal professionals in the market, whether it’s finding qualified lawyers, paralegals, legal operations professionals to work with clients, or sourcing commercial executives to work as part of the HR team. The People & Development Manager has a pivotal role representing LOD with these groups as their first point of contact but also in maintaining relationships with them for the long term. This role will be specifically focused on developing a talent base in the USA and working with other teams to fulfil current opportunities.
In Addition You Must Have:
- At least degree level or equivalent experience in a similar role
- The ability to quickly gain credibility and respect from highly qualified professionals Ideally have some understanding of the legal or other professional services sector
- Experience engaging with technology, the internet and social media in a business context
- Experience with Linkedin (particularly Recruiter) is advantageous but not essential
- Strong team player skill with a sense of ownership and initiative to drive things forward
- Creative and open-minded approach yet not afraid of using data and processes
For further details please contact Ivana Roa: email@example.com.
Job Code: IR/16742
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.