Our client is a leading technology company that is mission-driven and well backed by high profile V/C’s and celebrities seeking a People Operations Manager.
- Full-Time position
- Fast growing tech startup
- Opportunity to build out hr operations function
This workplace was ranked in Built In's 50 Best Places to Work for in New York in 2021. We are ideally looking for someone who is a self-starter with the discipline, motivation, and excitement to work hard in an early stage start up environment.
In addition, we are also looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in leading People Ops in fast growing organizations
- Comfortable with ambiguity and constant changes, and able to prioritize in a fast paced and lean environment
- Independent self-starter capable of proposing and implementing solutions to ever changing demands
- Confidence in your ability to effectively challenge leaders and/or norms in order to drive the best outcomes for both the organization and employees
- Demonstrated ability to coach and counsel leaders to best lead their departments
- Excellent interpersonal skills and high social and emotional intelligence
- Ability to build strong relationships with colleagues, candidates, and hiring partners.
For further details please contact Roshan Jayawardena on email@example.com
Job code RJ/16583.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.