- It is a newly created role reporting into the Head of People
- London based
- Proactively partner with leaders and key stakeholders to provide coaching and advisory services with a focus on performance to enable a high-performance culture
- Coach and work with people leaders across a range of operational and strategic people matters to create high levels of employee engagement, performance and business results; in line with our values
- Manage all issues, including ER with care and sensitivity with the ability to influence positive outcomes
- Provide advice and guidance to people leaders and employees on how to create and review meaningful goals and development that align with the company's vision and mission
- Embed key programs of work (cyclical and once-off) designed and delivered by the people team COE’s including Salary Review and Bonus, Performance review cycles, Engagement surveys, diversity and inclusion, and compliance activities
- Support managers to identify learning gaps and opportunities
- Contribute to the development of strategic initiatives within the people team including implementation and embedding various initiatives
- Build and develop strong relationships at all levels to create a work environment that promotes company's values, vision and mission
- Assist with the annual benefits renewal process
- Own the immigration/visa process for the UK office
We are looking to speak with someone who has previous experience of working in a hands-on HR Business Partner role, ideally coming from a start-up or a fast growing international organisation; fin-tech or financial services experience will be beneficial. In addition, we are looking for:
- Experience of supporting a European client group - specifically in the UK/Spain/France/Italy
- Experience of working in a regulated environment. Knowledge of SM&CR is a strong advantage
- Happy to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in at all levels - it’s important that you can interchange between operational and strategic work
- • Intrinsically motivated with a strong delivery focused global mind-set and client service approach
- Strong coaching, consulting, influencing, negotiation skills & problem-solving
- A creative thinker, passionate about creating a great place to work
- Knowledge of People systems and processes, including current employment legislation and ‘employer of choice’ practices
- Proactive attitude and always looking for new solutions to old problems
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Kirstin Hunt at email@example.com.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.