Our Client, a well-respected and hugely successful Global Law Firm are looking to hire a Practice Management Advisor, supporting and guiding one of the firms’ most profitable Team in the allocation of resources, staffing and talent planning.
- Streamline and manage resourcing and allocation of team members
- Manage global and regional talent highlighting trends and patterns in hiring and mobility
- Manage and advise on talent and approval/requisition processes and procedures, implementing ways of establishing and sharing best practice; as well as ensuring consistency of service levels
- Provide assistance and support with ad hoc projects
- Ability to communicate with staff at all level.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
- Proactive and self-directed, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong influencing and problem solving skills
For further details please contact Fleur Daniell on +65 6493 1873 or share your details at email@example.com.
Job Code: FSD/15208
EA License Number: 14C6917
Registration Number: R1764804
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only