This fast-growing technology company is working to make the world’s private capital markets more efficient, transparent, and accessible by digitizing these markets.
- Fast growing- They have doubled their team in each of the past four years
- Offer three work modes: full time remote work, hybrid home & office work from one of our office hubs (San Francisco & Austin) or full time work in an office hub.
- Lead Product & Design recruiting and join fearlessly creative and data-driven recruiting team.
In this role you will be fully responsible for your assigned roles including building a growth strategy and leading full life cycle recruiting for our product and design teams. You will manage the full-cycle recruitment process for product and design teams. You will also be a trusted advisor by partnering with managers, directors, and executives to develop sourcing plans, improve processes, negotiate offers, and close candidates
- 10+ years of technical recruiting experience with expertise in hiring for product and design teams, familiarity with technology stacks, languages, terminology
- Experience with ongoing relationship management with executive-level leaders
- Demonstrated ability to engage and convert passive candidates
- Demonstrable ability to successfully prioritize and close searches on time to meet recruiting goals
- Motivated by finding and connecting with talent and matching talent with great opportunities.
- Proven track record of success in scaling teams at a tech startup
- You think like an owner: you don’t sacrifice the long-term for the short-term, take initiative, and strive to find new ways to contribute, manage our own productivity, and hold each other accountable for results
- Demonstrated ability to identify problems and problem solve effectively
- Ability to organize resources, data, tasks, and people effectively and displays effective prioritization and use of resources based on new information
- Experience building out recruiting process and procedure at an early stage company (preferred)
- BA/BS degree required or years of relevant experience
For further details please contact Roshan Jayawardena on email@example.com
Job Code RJ/16289
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted