A young information services company is looking for an ambitious and thoughtful individual to join the Professional Development team to help employees to continuously grow their skills and, ultimately, to achieve their personal and professional goals. You will work with the Vice President of Professional Development to execute training and development. You will be involved in everything from on-boarding to senior leader development. Your mission will be to cultivate employees’ commercial, interpersonal and leadership skills. You will be involved with the performance management process, and helping maximize performance and improve the quality of life at work through job satisfaction.
The main responsibilities will include:
- All phases of the talent lifecycle including: on-boarding, training and development, goal setting and performance management, promotions, team assignments and personnel moves, succession planning and off-boarding
- Work independently to design and implement training sessions
- Constantly improve and innovate programming
- Build and manage relationships with the London-based leadership team
- Manage regional communications related to Professional Development
- 3-6 years of experience in Learning & Development, talent consulting, or a related field
- Attained bachelor's degree (required) and master’s degree (preferred)
- Strong attention to detail
- People-oriented, emotionally intelligent team player
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
For further details please contact Jaime Marks at email@example.com.