Professional Development Specialist (Law Practice) – NYC/ Kansas, MO / Chicago, IL
A global law firm is looking to hire a Professional Development Specialist to create and execute professional development programs for core staff as well as aid in the design of a continuing legal education (CLE) program for the firm’s attorneys and clients.
This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of an L&D team, with core focus on CLE management. We are looking for an individual with previous CLE experience seeking to move into broader L&D. This role is open to be based in a variety of locations. There may be travel required when permitted.
- Broader L&D with focus on CLE
- Can be based in a variety of locations
- Travel may be required when permitted
This individual will be responsible for a number of learning & development initiatives throughout the North America region. Expect to work with key stakeholders and external providers on design, project management, delivery and evaluation of the core training curriculum.
The successful candidate must also have strong familiarity in technical legal training and experience coordinating all aspects of a learning program (scheduling, monitoring of LMS, attendance and evaluation). Knowledge of US state CLE requirements, CLE training database tools and previous experience in learning and development is required. The ideal candidate will demonstrate excellent interpersonal and project management skills, as well as the ability to confidentially manage and influence senior leaders through change.
You Must Have:
- At least 2 years’ experience managing a CLE in a law practice
- At least 4 years’ experience in Learning & Development or Training
- Expert knowledge of US state CLE requirements and CLE training database tools
- Previous facilitation, LMS or learning technologies experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
For further details please contact Priyanka Krishnan-D’Souza on firstname.lastname@example.org. Job Code PKD/15479 #LI-PK
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.