A globally known Relocation Services Group is seeking to hire a Real-Estate Program Manager to be based in Columbus, Ohio to support their clients Corporate Relocation & Real-Estate programs
- Globally known Relocation Services Group
- Opportunity for upward mobility
- Client-facing opportunity
Reporting into the Director of Real-Estate Operations, you will be tasked with working with directly with both the client and transferees in order to assist with relocation program management and real-estate services. You will be responsible for implementing and delivering corporate global mobility programs.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience with the home sale process and real-state services in general. This role requires strong customer service skills as you will be tasked with liaising directly with the client, assignees, and the business to ensure that all corporate relocation programs are being implemented efficiently.
- At least 2+ years’ experience in either the relocation or real estate industry
- Strong multi-tasking abilities
- Customer service oriented approach
- Local real-estate license would be preferred
To learn more please e-mail Danny Herskowitz on: firstname.lastname@example.org