A fast-growing Relocation Services Group is looking to appoint an experienced RFP Writer/Bid Manager to support Business Development efforts. (Position can be based anywhere across the US).
• Well-respected brand within the Global Mobility/Relocation industry
• Opportunity to work alongside a team of industry experienced professionals
• Competitive compensation
The RFP Writer/Bid Manager is ultimately responsible for supporting Business Development by preparing company proposals for both existing and potential new business. The role will consist of gathering and formatting information, writing proposal drafts for prospective business, as well as acquiring business approval. You will essentially be tasked with acting as the primary point of contact for Business Development in order to properly manage the entire RFP process.
The ideal candidate will have had previous proposal writing experience with another Relocation Services Group/RMC. This role requires strong executive presence, as you will be tasked with liaising with senior leadership within the business as well as attending various networking events as needed within the Global Mobility/Relocation sector as well. The role will also require a detail oriented and dead-line driven individual who has the ability to effectively prioritize the various needs of the business.
• At least 2+ years’ of complex proposal writing experience for Business Development, within the Global Mobility/Relocation industry
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects at a given time
• Ability to work both collaboratively and autonomously in a fast-paced environment
• Flexible and proactive work style