Our client is a leading investment management firm looking for a highly motivated Recruiter to support the firm’s Securities Technology business outside of the US. You must be used to working in a fast-paced environment. This person must be intellectually curious with strong attention to detail. This person will work on a number of simultaneous projects with minimal supervision and must be able to adapt quickly and smoothly to new challenges as they arise. The role will have a lot of exposure to senior stakeholders so you must have excellent communication skills to ensure the right recruitment strategy is adopted and delivered effectively. You will manage the full life-cycle recruiting process with the assistance of a coordinator to track all recruitment activity.
In Addition, We Are Looking For
- We are looking for someone with previous experience in IT recruitment, ideally from financial services
- Strong academic record is essential.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Excel
- Ability to multi-task task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through
- Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Kirstin Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org. #KH1
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.