Our client is a market leading global Hedge Fund, who due to business growth is looking to hire a Recruiter to support their Commodities business.
You will be responsible for the hands on delivery of high quality recruitment advice and end-to-end recruitment services that meets and exceeds business requirements and candidate experience expectations. This involves, establishing excellent working relationships with the business globally.
There will be a range of complexities to this role and we need someone who has conducted targeted searches and we’d like to see some experience/networks in front office/hedge funds/technology/quants. The roles in this space will include entry to senior hires and will require excellent candidate and competitor knowledge.
Reports To: Head of Recruiting/Commodities.
- Manage and deliver on the recruitment activity
- Sourcing Front office Commodities talent directly
- Mapping and researching the relevant markets
- Close junior, mid and senior talent from start to finish
- Develop partnerships with the Front Office business
- International travel as required
- Delivering business led project work all year round
- Understanding the competitor landscape
- Generate and track metrics to enable the performance monitoring of recruitment solutions as well as enabling data-driven decision making.
- We are ideally looking for someone with previous recruitment experience (3-6 years) ideally from tech, quant, commodities, asset management or broader financial services either from a search firm or in-house.
- Strong commitment to providing high levels of customer service and advice to stakeholders.
- High levels of self-motivation and initiative.
- Proactive and positive mind-set
- An approach to delivering accurately in order to meet the business demands.
If you are interested in joining one of the leading and most profitable hedge funds globally, where you will receive training and development opportunities please contact Kirstin Hunt at email@example.com.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.