Recruiter (3-4 month contract) – New York City
A multinational corporation is looking to hire a talented Recruiter to support their recruitment team. This position will be based at the firm’s US headquarters in Manhattan.
- Diverse and innovative industry
- Stable and collaborative environment
- 3-4 month contract
Working within the recruitment team in the Human Resources division, you will assist with the full-cycle recruitment of specialist roles in the US. This is a great opportunity to get heavily involved with most aspects of the recruitment process from resume screening, monitoring the Talent Applicant System, scheduling and conducting interviews and reference checks.
Ideally you have worked in the luxury retail, fine arts or advertising industry and are familiar with a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment. Exceptional attention to detail, time management and strong communication skills are a must.
In addition you must have:
- At least 3 years in a recruiting role (preferably in the luxury retail industry)
- Experience working on specialist roles
- Strong computer skills in MS Office to include Word, PowerPoint, Excel. Experience working with HRIS/ATS/other HR Technology a plus
- Ability to build strong relationships using a high level of customer service
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in HR management or Business Administration
- Must be available immediately
For further details please contact Priyanka Krishnan-D’Souza on firstname.lastname@example.org. PKD/14539