Our client a fast-growing tech-enabled financial services business working with a range of clients from energy to commodities and broader financial markets. Due to continuous expansion, they are looking to hire a Recruiter for their team.
Reports to: The UK Global Talent Acquisition Lead
The purpose of this role is to attract and retain the best talent which is is critical to the ongoing success of the company to meet global business objectives.
You will be responsible for the full recruitment life cycle, working closely with the Talent Acquisition team, the wider HR team, and the business to successfully deliver this strategy.
- Responsible for the day-to-day service delivery of the recruitment lifecycle; working with the business, agreeing sourcing strategies, candidate management, scheduling, and interviewing, offering guidance and advice to line management, supplier liaison & management, recruitment offers.
- Drive effective partnerships with global stakeholders to understand their individual needs and challenges and provide tailored recruitment solutions in line with an approved talent acquisition model.
- Responsible for candidate management and candidate experience to differentiate the company in the market
- Actively manage the company’s employer brand in relation to recruitment, maximising multi-channel sources increasing visibility of the company through appropriate social media forums.
- Develop and implement initiatives to enhance line management hiring decisions including, enhancement & development, appropriate assessment tools and management toolkits, delivery of market analysis and insights
- Constantly evaluate the needs of the company and assist in determining the right talent solutions.
- Manage preferred supplier agreements, compliance with SLAs and service requirements.
- Ensure all external parties understand, market, and sell the company’s employment offering accurately and professionally.
- Work in partnership with all teams within HR; being an integral part of the overall HR strategy and its delivery
It is a great opportunity for an agency recruiter who wants to move in-house and build out their experience.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Minimum 2 years recruitment experience, ideally with financial services, agency or in-house
- Proven experience in talent strategy development and implementation
- Driven, Resilient, flexible, and a natural problem solver, combined with creativity.
- Expert practitioner of social media for candidate attraction and brand awareness
- Analytical, with the ability to be commercially aware.
- Excellent relationship and management building skills
- Curiosity to learn about the business, and wider markets.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Agata Staszewska-Palka at email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.