Our client, a leading news and information organization is seeking a knowledgeable recruiter to join their team.
• International company
• Opportunity to work closely with the business
• Wide coverage with diverse roles, candidates and stakeholders
Reporting globally to the Talent head you will be responsible for hiring across all business units for the region. You will establish and streamline various recruitment channels, define strategies in areas like employer branding, and work with business leaders to analyse needs and build a proactive talent pipeline.
The successful candidate will be a credible professional services recruiter with proven experience in full-cycle hiring and talent acquisition strategy. They will have a strategic outlook, and the ability to build a deep understanding of business needs. They will be comfortable operating independently, and building relationships with hiring managers, candidates at all seniority levels, and vendors.
Further, the successful candidate will specifically demonstrate:
• At least 3 years of prior recruitment experience
• Solid experience in and knowledge of the financial services industry
• Fluency in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
• Degree qualification
For more information, or to apply, please contact Hayley McArthur on +852 2526 8588, or send me your resume at email@example.com
Job code: HM/14314