Our client, an international Financial firm is seeking a knowledgeable banking/finance recruiter to join their team.
• High profile company with exciting expansion plans
• Opportunity to add value through various projects
• Competitive compensation
Reporting to the Regional Head of HR, you will be responsible for recruitment throughout APAC. You will establish and streamline various recruitment channels, define strategies in areas like employer branding, and work with business leaders to analyse needs and build a proactive talent pipeline.
The successful candidate will be a credible financial services recruiter with proven experience in full-cycle hiring and talent acquisition strategy. They will have a strategic outlook, and the ability to build a deep understanding of business needs. They will be comfortable operating independently, and building relationships with hiring managers, candidates at all seniority levels, and vendors.
Further, the successful candidate will specifically demonstrate:
• At least 4 years of prior recruitment experience
• Solid experience in and knowledge of the banking/financial services industry
• Fluency in English and Mandarin, including written simplified Chinese
• Degree qualification
For more information, or to apply, please contact Hayley McArthur on +852 2526 8588, or send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job code: HM/14548
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only